Procedures and Program Flow at Advan-kt for Fresh Candidates
1) Learners should apply for their choice of program’s level (undergraduate/graduate) to us (advan-kt) and we will suggest the appropriate modules for any specific degrees. We will ensure that the modules are in coherence, so that the MOOC can be used for the academic equivalence. We will issue an official ‘letter of offer’, once the learners pay the application fee. It varies from USD 30 to 50, upon the level of studies. As for advance students (who have already completed MOOC), please email to (email@example.com) your CV and certificates of completion for credit transfer.
2) We will arrange the MOOC modules into semesters, based on the commencement date and availability. We practice three semesters system as it begins from Winter, then move onto Spring and finally ended up in Fall for an academic year.
3) The entire program can be completed by using any of the web browsers in electronics device, as it requires web browsing capabilities. And it should be able to support the internet connectivity as well as the headphone facility to watch all the lecture classes in video format.
4) We will send a list of programs that need to be studied in the MOOCs categories. Learners must register with the providers (edX, Coursera, etc) and once joined, the learners must inform us immediately to count semesters. Payment for the certificates of MOOC can be paid to the concerned parties, directly through their payment system. Advan-kt strongly encourages learners to obtain individual certificates of MOOC to show the world that they have learned from top 100 universities.
5) Learners’ may download all the videos, lecture notes, and other relevant materials for their references. This attempt will reduce the lecture-notes-taking time while enhance the readability. Also check for other supporting materials through Google search engine and collect only the top 100 universities materials. Don’t collect excessive notes at any circumstance to tire your mind.
6) Learners must start reading all the lecture notes before watching the video lectures. Follow the MOOC providers guidance to complete the online assessments: including the assignments, quizs, tests and etc. All the studies will be assessed by a mixture of assignments and examinations, which is in fact, as similar as the traditional courses.
7) Learners may discuss with Advan-kt suggested tutors to understand very-difficult-modules and there will be a charge for the assistantship, directly payable to the tutors. Mostly, through electronics medium, such as email, skype, telephone conversation and/or via other technological communications. It can be said that the learners are supported by special tutors for better understanding through advan-kt recommendation.
8) Send us the examination results and also the MOOC certificates, so we can proceed further with necessary procedures to obtain academic equivalence. Once we get the equivalence, we will inform the learners about classification of degrees immediately and effectively.
9) Advan-kt will arrange an international convocation for our graduates and therefore our learners must notify us prior to convocation in 6 months notice.
10) Advan-kt will maintain the students’ records on behalf of its partners for the next 20 years in electronics database, so any employer can check their result with us for free.
Bachelor, Associate Bachelor and Diploma Programs
These academic degrees or diplomas can be obtained by learning the mass open online courses (MOOC) from the top 100 Universities worldwide, through their portals and subsequently produce the certificates of completions or relevant mark sheets for academic conversion. This model comes under APEL and it is very useful for the working class people. A bachelor degree requires 24 MOOC modules while an associate bachelor degree requires 18 MOOC modules. In similar mean, a diploma requires 12 MOOC modules in coherence. Original project report is a must. A total fee for the bachelor degree is USD 3650 (without scholarship) , the associate bachelor degree is USD 3150 (without scholarship) and diploma is USD 2650 (without scholarship). American Universities are charging the double for bachelor degrees, associate degrees and diploma; so the fee would be USD 7300, USD 6300 and 5300 respectively. However, the students may apply for advance standing category with MOOC and also apply for Partial Dean's Scholarship (PDS), if eligible. Credit transferring students will have good opportunity for reduced-fee.
Industrial/Academic-PhD/M.Phil (By Patent/Publication/Thesis)
Presently, the ADVAN-KT franchised partners offer the exclusive and outstanding programs on: 1) Industrial-PhD/M.Phil (by patent/thesis/journal publication), 2) Academic-PhD/M.Phil (by thesis or publication) and 3) Professional Doctorate/Project Based-ProfD (by thesis or publication). The results and thesis formats vary from one another as the Industrial PhD thesis is primarily structured with patents documents. In similar way, the PhD by Prior Publication is structured with journal publication while the Professional Doctorate is structured with specific information pertaining to an industrial project. On contrary, the PhD by Thesis from academy has chapters for which the introduction, literature review, research methodology, research analysis, results and discussion, conclusion and recommendation, reference and appendices, and extra elements are included. A total fee for the doctoral degree is USD 4650 (without scholarship) and for master degree is USD 4150 (without scholarship). American Universities are charging the double for doctoral degrees so the fee would be USD 9300 and USD 8300 for doctoral and master degrees, respectively. However, the students may apply for advance standing category and also apply for Partial Dean's Scholarship (PDS), if eligible for. Credit transferring students are truly encouraged under APEL system.